Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Encouraging Affirmations

Was feeling discouraged and down on myself today at work but managed to bounce back later in the afternoon. Here are some confident booster affirmations I learned and jotted down. While these are personal, perhaps this will speak to someone too in their season of discouragement.

I just have a different way of learning

It takes time for me to learn certain things but I'm not incapable or inept

I might struggle or embarrass myself but as least I tried

Though I usually need help with DIY stuff, math and a lot of things, it doesn't mean I'm helpless or hopeless

Making a mistake is not the end of the world

Failure is still progress even when it's not obvious

When I'm nitpicked or criticized unfairly or heavily for failing or mistakes, it's teaching me what NOT to say to others who are struggling or learning at their own pace in their own way

The beauty in struggles is that it helps me develop more compassion and understanding, and also gain insight and wisdom

Who I am today is not the same person I was yesterday

When I doubt myself and my ability to achieve something, I will say to myself this is all a game and an experiment. Win or lose, I've still gained something beneficial

People may define me and judge me by past mistakes but that doesn't mean I will join them and stay stuck with them

I only live life once so might as well enjoy it as much as possible

I'm always learning

I know that I am valued and appreciated by the people I serve and co-workers who recognize my efforts

If I can get through today, I've succeeded

No comments:

Post a Comment